Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Human Activity Recognition and Database-- Vaquette, Geoffrey, et al. "The daily home life activity dataset: A high semantic activity dataset for online recognition." 2017 12th IEEE International Conference on Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG 2017). IEEE, 2017.
- WES Architecture-- Jarwar, Muhammad Aslam, and Ilyoung Chong. "Exploiting IoT services by integrating emotion recognition in Web of Objects." 2017 International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN). IEEE, 2017.
- WES Architecture-- Ali, Sajjad, Muhammad Golam Kibria, and Ilyoung Chong. "WoO enabled IoT service provisioning based on learning user preferences and situation." 2017 International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN). IEEE, 2017.
- WES Architecture Model-- Chong, Ilyoung, Sajjad Ali, and Sang Hong Lee. "Intelligence provisioning model to support web objects enabled ubiquitous self-directed learning." 2018 International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN). IEEE, 2018.
- Smart Home Network-- Kibria, Muhammad Golam, et al. "Web objects based energy efficiency for smart home IoT service provisioning." 2017 Ninth International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN). IEEE, 2017.
- Use Case of Depression Design-- Ali, Sajjad, et al. "Microservices model in WoO based IoT platform for depressive disorder assistance." 2017 International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence (ICTC). IEEE, 2017.
- Social Ontology-based Service Model-- Ali, Sajjad, et al. "A Model of Socially Connected Web Objects for IoT Applications." Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing 2018 (2018).
- Ph.D Thesis-- Semantic Interoperability for Data Processing and Mangement in WoO based IoT Environment HUFS (Muhammad Golam Kibria)
- Ayari, Naouel, et al. "Towards Semantic Multimodal Emotion Recognition for Enhancing Assistive Services in Ubiquitous Robotics." 2017 AAAI Fall Symposium Series. 2017.
- Ayari, Naouel, et al. "Contextual Knowledge Representation and Reasoning Models for Autonomous Robots." 2017 AAAI Fall Symposium Series. 2017.
- Araque, Oscar, et al. "Enhancing deep learning sentiment analysis with ensemble techniques in social applications." Expert Systems with Applications 77 (2017): 236-246.
- Sánchez, Jesús M., Carlos A. Iglesias, and J. Fernando Sánchez-Rada. "Soil: an agent-based social simulator in python for modelling and simulation of social networks." International Conference on Practical Applications of Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. Springer, Cham, 2017.
- Araque, Oscar, et al. "Neural domain adaptation of sentiment lexicons." 2017 Seventh International Conference on Affective Computing and Intelligent Interaction Workshops and Demos (ACIIW). IEEE, 2017.
- >ITU-T SG 20, COM 20-C 299R1-E, HUFS, "Proposal of revision of Draft Recommendation of Y.sfem-WoO (Service Framework of Web of Obejects for Energy Efficiency Management)"
- ITU-T SG 13, T17- SG13-C 0179, HUFS, "A proposal of revised text of Draft Recommendation Y.fsul"
- ITU-T SG 13, T17- SG13-C 0188, HUFS, "New appendix in Y,fsul: Appendix VI: Kowledge creation model in Web objects enabled uSDL."
- ITU-T SG 16, T17- SG16-C 1215R1, HUFS, "New appendix in Y,fsul: Appendix VI: Kowledge creation model in Web objects enabled uSDL."
- ITU-T SG 16, T17- SG13-C 1215R1, HUFS, "A proposal for a new appendix on "Smart Recommender system for WSAS in WVHN".
- W3c, UPM, "Recommendation. Linked Data Model for Sentiment and Emotion Analysis (Marl and Onyx"
- IEEE, IEEE P7007, UPEC, "Ontological Standard for Ethically Driven Robotics and Automation Systems"
- ITU-T SG 13, ITU-T Y..2241, HUFS, "International Standard: Service framework to support web objects based ubiquitous Self-Directed Learning (uDL)"
- ITU-D FG-DPM, FG-DPM-I-082, HUFS, "Framework to support data interoperability in IoT environments"
- ITU-D FG-DPM, FG-DPM-I-083, HUFS "New text for clause 6 of D3.3 (Framework to support data interoperability in IoT environments)"
- ITU-D FG-DPM, FG-DPM-I-084, HUFS, "New proposal for clause XX of D3.3 (Framework to support data interoperability in IoT environments)"
- ITU-T SG 20, Q4-20-Jan18-C-24, HUFS, "A revised text of Y.WoO-hnbased on TD 329 drafted at the Q4/20 rapporteur meeting, Geneva, 20-28 July 2017"
- ITU-T SG 20, Q4-20-Jan18-C-24, HUFS, "Proposal of revised text of Appendix II of Y.WoO-hn: Situation awareness function in WVHN"